Youth groups all over the country are participating in Childhood Lost and we’re all working toward the same goal. Together, we want to raise $300,000 that will help 800 kids by providing them with a Child Friendly Space. Below are resources to help your youth group maximize its Childhood Lost experience.
Description of what is included for registered group leaders:
- Childhood Lost Leader’s Guide: The downloadable Leader’s Guide for Childhood Lost has everything you need to plan, teach, and pull off your Childhood Lost experience.
- Event Guide Video/Photos: A picture’s worth a thousand words. Access and download our library of photos and videos to show the faces behind the stories of Childhood Lost.
- Childhood Lost Simulation Experience–What’s it like to experience life as a child in Bangladesh? The Childhood Lost Simulation Experience will immerse your group into an unforgettable encounter with poverty.
- Fundraising Tools: Need help with fundraising? Download sample letters and other tips and tools that will put the fun in fundraising.
- Girl Rising video
- Bulletin Insert – Share Childhood Lost with your church. Download our sample bulletin inserts or use them as inspiration to create your own!
- Games and Activity Ideas – Childhood Lost is a fifteen hour event. Let us help you fill the time with games and activities that will keep your students engaged and educated.
- How to send in funds – Now that your Childhood Lost event is over, how do you send in money? We answer all your questions here.
To access all of these resources, log in to your account.